The Best Food To Prepare For Christmas

Hello guys, guess what? it's Christmas Season. A season of joy, harmony and laughter with our loved ones...Come to think about it, how are we going to make this season a memorable one? Honestly, I think there is a good spirit in Christmas that usually gives us this rhythm feeling, this joy without explanation, I think it should be celebrated.

Christmas isn't complete without good aromatic foods, this is the major reason why I decided to write this article.

Today, I am going to share with you some recipes you are going to try for your Christmas season, I bet you would love and appreciate it.


1.  THE WHOLE ROASTED TURKEY




This can be served with lettuce, onions or even tomatoes. It is served on a baking dish or pan, and it's usually prepared at the range of 120-125 minutes, it is usually served as dinner. Always be attentive so that it won't burn to ashes. You could email me on how to prepare it at benjamin.okungbowa2017@gmail.com

2. FRIED PLANTAIN




This is best served with sweet pepper and onions. It is prepared at the range of 30-35 minutes... Could be cooked as launch

3. NIGERIAN JOLLOF RICE



This is one of the most popular Christmas recipes that's 80% of Nigerians should know how to prepare...  They are actually two ways of preparing it....It takes just 30 minutes to prepare it.  But if we discuss them now or means we will have to stay extra minutes on this article... I know you wanna learn about these preparation but o will send you this preparation through my email...or my whatsapp number.

5. NIGERIAN FRIED RICE




I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had to place fried rice beside Jollof rice. Makes a wonderful combination I must say. This is an easy Nigerian Christmas dish to make. Just chop up the vegetables, prepare your stock and you are good to go.

6. SALAD 

Anytime I here the name if feel like jumping a mountain. Salad is eaten fresh with or without cream... It's easy to prepare and it has really contributed to our health... It's very good for diabetic patient trust me.. We have different salad recipe such as raisin coleslaw, sardine coleslaw and the spinach purple cabbage salad which is my favourite and I can't forget the Skinny Taco Salad which is what you're seeing up there 👆 


7. WHITE RICE AND STEW/SAUCES

Everyone knows this, you can prepare this in a  minutes without stress.  The only thing that might give you work is the preparation of the stew or sauce.. I prefer using the chicken flavor the stew, I think you should try it.. Thank me later.


8. Moi Moi 

I can't forget on of the apitizing recipe.. Uses steaming method of cooking and also takes time to get prepared..














Comments

  1. Being a foodie I always look for trying different cuisines of different countries around the world.. This pics are capable enough to motivate me trying some Nigerian dishes. Mainly the Moi-moi and Nigerian fried rice is driving me crazy..😋😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stir Fry Pepper-soup Spaghetti

HOW TO MAKE AN AWESOME ZOBO/LEAVE DRINK 100% NATURAL!!!!!!!!

Easy Way To Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup